Our Diversity Is Our Strength
To develop innovative solutions, we need the best ideas from a variety of perspectives. We believe that attracting, engaging and retaining people who make up a diverse team helps position us for success in the global market.
Our approach extends to our suppliers and community partners, who represent a broad spectrum of people, reflecting our commitment to diversity.
In the workplace
We define diversity as a blend of organizational and human characteristics, experiences, skills and traditions. Inclusion is a workplace environment in which everyone has a sense of belonging. In practice, diversity is making sure we have a variety of voices at the table; inclusion is making sure all of these voices are heard.
Read more about our workplace diversity and inclusion.
Welcoming diverse voices
- Women: Women make up more than 47 percent of our workforce and play a critical role in our success, serving in important roles on our executive leadership team and board of directors.
- Underrepresented ethnic and minority groups: We actively seek to expand our talent pool by partnering with diverse organizations and sharing our company vision and mission with potential candidates at diversity-oriented conferences and events, professional organizations and schools serving historically underrepresented groups.
- U.S. veterans: We value the many transferrable skills veterans bring, including integrity, leadership and self-discipline, and actively seek out talented veterans at career fairs and conferences.
- Individuals with disabilities: We focus on ability, not disability, working to ensure that we have the right talent in the right roles.
Search job opportunities and create your career profile.
In the community
Our commitment to diversity extends to all of our relationships. The many organizations we have supported include:
Read more about our corporate citizenship.
The business community has recognized our efforts to create a diverse and inclusive culture. Our honors and awards have included:
- Human Rights Campaign, 100 percent rating on Corporate Equality Index1
- Minnesota Census of Women in Corporate Leadership Honor Roll 2008-2011, 20132
- Consistently ranked among World's Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine