Collaboration: A Key to Transforming Care
We take a disease-management approach to advancing the practice of medicine, focusing on ways to make earlier diagnoses, more effective interventions and longer-term solutions. This makes us a valuable health care partner in providing high-quality, comprehensive care to increasingly complex patient populations.
Our partners collaborate with us to design products that maximize clinical efficiency.
- With significant physician input, we design our products’ shapes, features and functionalities for ease of use.
- We create devices and technologies that improve our partners’ accuracy, precision and effectiveness during procedures.
Partnering in education
In addition to developing cost-saving solutions that can also save time and lives, we provide our customers with the tools and training they need to confidently manage patient care using our technologies.
At our Advanced Technology Centers, health care professionals:
- Attend lectures
- Watch demonstrations
- Experience our integrated product portfolios
- Learn techniques and develop skills in the unique simulation labs
- Participate in small-group discussions with their peers
These programs often focus on using innovative products to improve patient care, increase efficiency and potentially lower costs.
In addition, we offer online courses for physicians and other health care professionals.