This device is commercially available for use in select international markets.
Pain Relief Without Disruption. Today and Tomorrow.
The Proclaim™ Elite Recharge-free IPG delivers neurostimulation therapy to help manage chronic pain. It is designed to offer both Burst and tonic stimulation in a low-maintenance device. The choice of stimulation ensures that you get a therapy designed to provide the most pain relief for you. Burst stimulation also gives patients who have already tried SCS therapy with tonic another chance at pain relief.
This advanced SCS system features technology designed to provide you with a better SCS experience:
- Safe for MRI scans within approved parameters*
- Recharge-free battery requires little effort to maintain
- Invisible Therapy™ with an Apple™‡ iPod touch™‡ and Bluetooth™‡ wireless communication for seamless integration into your lifestyle
- Future ready with upgradeable technology means you will not need surgery to benefit from our next advancement in chronic pain therapy; software updates easily and painlessly deliver approved technologies
The Proclaim Elite SCS system may be an option if you have:
- Chronic pain in your back, neck, arms or legs that has lasted at least six months
- Neuropathic pain (pain marked by burning, tingling or numbness)
- Little or no relief from surgery or other pain management options such as pain medications, nerve blocks or physical therapy
One of the benefits of neurostimulation is that you can try the therapy for a short evaluation period without receiving an implanted device. Learn more about trying a system.
Neurostimulation is not right for everyone. Talk to your doctor to see if neurostimulation may help you manage your pain. It is not advised if you are unable to operate the system or do not receive effective pain relief during the temporary evaluation period.
Like any surgical procedure, neurostimulation therapy has risks. Talk to your doctor about complications related to the procedure and/or device, which include:
- Undesirable changes in stimulation
- The loss of strength or use in an affected limb or muscle group (e.g., paralysis)
See important safety information.