This device is commercially available for use in select international markets.
Elevating the Standard of Care
Specially designed to treat heart failure, the Quadra Allure MP™ CRT-P, a cardiac resynchronization therapy pacemaker, allows your doctor more options for helping your heart beat at the right pace for you.
Benefits of the Quadra Allure MP™ CRT-P
- Designed to be customized to your unique needs
- Quadripolar pacing technology reduces complications1
- Small, compact size for greater comfort
- Sends data to your doctor daily through remote monitoring
- 6-year warranty
- Long battery life for potentially fewer replacements (actual battery life depends on how frequently your device sends electrical signals to your heart, and whether it is a single- or dual-chamber device)
A small number of patients develop complications from the operation to implant the CRT-P and the leads in the body, including the following:
- A reaction to a drug used during surgery
- Blood loss
- Damage to a blood vessel, the heart wall or other organ
Contact your doctor if:
- You notice you are tired, short of breath or your heart rate is changing
- You notice the wound is red, hot, swollen, more painful, or beginning to drain fluid
- Symptoms you had before the pacemaker was implanted seem to return
See important safety information.