This device is commercially available for use in select international markets.
Exceptional Performance, Enhanced Precision1
Facilitate complex arrhythmia diagnosis and integrate with the EnSite Precision™ cardiac mapping system for precise model creation.2,3
Advisor™ FL Circular Mapping Catheter, Sensor Enabled™, enables workflow flexibility and is built on a cutting edge shaft and handle platform from St. Jude Medical, offering excellent performance1 throughout your entire case.
Precise model creation2,3
Advisor FL Circular Mapping Catheter, Sensor Enabled, allows for precise navigation and model creation with impedance-field flexibility and magnetic-field stability. With Advisor FL Circular Mapping Catheter, Sensor Enabled, you can:
- Create CT-like models through dense point collection and sensor-based accuracy with EnSite Precision cardiac mapping system4,5
Advanced handling and maneuverability
Advisor FL Circular Mapping Catheter, Sensor Enabled, is designed to provide mapping efficiency in your EP procedures.*6,7,8 With Advisor FL Circular Mapping Catheter, Sensor Enabled, you can:
- Navigate to desired cardiac anatomy with 180-degree deflection
- Available in unidirectional or bidirectional, asymmetric curve options
- Visualize catheter position with two electrodes on the shaft
- Achieve optimal signal quality from contact with the endocardium using the catheter’s pliable 4F loop9,10
Comprehensive cardiac ablation therapy and arrhythmia management
The Advisor FL Circular Mapping Catheter, Sensor Enabled, is part of our advanced ablation and mapping portfolio. As a leader in ablation and mapping technology, our vision is to transform the treatment of cardiac arrhythmias by designing outcome-driven and cost-effective technologies. Read more about the portfolio and our approach to cardiac arrhythmia management.