This device is commercially available for use in select international markets.
Accurate. Effortless. Integrated.
Our TactiCath™ family of contact force ablation catheters includes two cutting-edge catheters that are innovative solutions for the treatment of AF.* Supported by unmatched clinical evidence,** the TactiCath™ contact force ablation catheter, Sensor Enabled™ offers procedural effectiveness and is fully integrated with the EnSite Precision™ cardiac mapping system. The TactiCath™ Quartz ablation catheter provides contact force measurements in real-time.
Advanced solutions for AF
- Building on the advanced features of the TactiCath™ Quartz contact force ablation catheter, TactiCath™ contact force ablation catheter, Sensor Enabled™ elevates procedural effectiveness and efficiency through accurate1,2, effortless***,3-6 and integrated7,8 performance. With unmatched clinical evidence,** advanced handleshaft technology and full integration with the St. Jude Medical™ EnSite Precision™ cardiac mapping system, you gain greater confidence in patient outcomes.
- The TactiCath™ Quartz ablation catheter enhances the ablation procedure by providing you with easy-to-understand measurements of the contact force (CF) applied between the catheter tip and tissue surface. Contact force feedback may assist in the creation of safe, effective and durable lesions.9-12
Watch additional videos:
Contact Force in Daily Life
Contact Force in Conjunction With Agilis™ NxT Steerable Introducer
See the results
Supported by clinical evidence, our TactiCath™ contact force ablation catheter technology offers you accuracy, efficiency and results you can rely on. The technology also demonstrated higher accuracy in axial and parallel orientations in an independent head-to-head comparison with the ThermoCool™ SmartTouch™ SF catheter.‡ **,1
Feel the difference
Discover contact force catheters uniquely designed for effortless performance***,3-6 and offering consistent and comfortable usability:
- The advanced handle-shaft combination offers reduced physical strain and optimal maneuverability for performance consistency.***,3-6
- Using bidirectional or select unidirectional handle with symmetric and asymmetric curves offers you the opportunity to gain additional reach.
Discover the synergy
Seamless integration with EnSite Precision™ cardiac mapping system enables automated,13,14 flexible13,14 and precise8,13,14 performance and is designed to improve patient outcomes****,11,12 and workflow efficiency.
- Procedural consistency may increase through automated guidance of lesion marking via the AutoMark feature.7
- Verify ablation catheter stability and AutoMark placement with the AutoTrack feature, which automatically records the precise location of the tip during RF during energy applocaiton.7
Learn more about the technology of the revolutionary TactiCath™ family of contact force ablation catheters.
Comprehensive cardiac ablation therapy and arrhythmia management
The TactiCath™ family of contact force ablation catheters are part of our advanced ablation and mapping portfolio. As a leader in ablation and mapping technology, we pursue the vision to transform the treatment of cardiac arrhythmias by designing outcome-driven and cost-effective technologies. Read more about the portfolio and our approach to cardiac arrhythmias management.