Contents: External pulse generator
||Dimensions (H x W x T, cm)
||6 x 11.5 x 2.2
||185 (includes battery)
||Standard 9 V, alkaline or lithium
Brief Summary: Prior to using these devices, please review the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, potential adverse events and directions for use. Devices depicted may not be available in all countries. Check with your St. Jude Medical representative for product availability in your country.
Indications for Use: When combined with a stimulation lead system, the Model 3077 SSI temporary pulsegenerator can be used whenever temporary atrial or ventricular stimulation is indicated. The device can beemployed for therapeutic as well as diagnostic purposes or be used prophylactically.
Some specific indications for temporary stimulation are:
- Complete (third-degree) or intermittent heart block
- Symptomatic sinus bradycardia
- Atrial or ventricular ectopic arrhythmia
- Sick sinus syndrome (SSS)
- Acute myocardial infarction induced heart block
- Stimulation during a ventricular asystole
- Usage during the replacement of an implantable pacemaker
- Stimulation and monitoring before the implantation of a cardiac pacemaker
- Stimulation and monitoring following heart surgery
Contraindications: The Model 3077 SSI temporary pulse generator is contraindicated:
- In the treatment of ventricular tachycardia- When overall physiological condition of the patient limits the selection of the stimulation mode and thestimulation parameters.
Unless otherwise noted, ™ indicates that the name is a trademark of, or licensed to, St. Jude Medical or one of its subsidiaries. ST. JUDE MEDICAL and the nine-squares symbol are trademarks and service marks of St. Jude Medical, Inc. and its related companies.
©2017 St. Jude Medical, Inc. All rights reserved.