This device is commercially available for use in select international markets.
Expect the Best of all Worlds
Appendage anatomies come in all shapes and sizes, and so should your stroke-prevention device. Built on proven AMPLATZER™ technology, the AMPLATZER™ Amulet™ left atrial appendage (LAA) occluder offers a conformable disc and lobe designed for complete occlusion of the LAA, the broadest size range on the market today1 and enhanced ease of use.
Designed to completely seal the widest range of LAA anatomy
- Flexible Nitinol braid allows the device to conform to different types of LAA anatomy.
- Available in the most complete range of sizes to seal LAAs with landing zones from 11 to 31 mm in diameter.1
- Proximal device positioning allows for placement regardless of distal anatomy or existence of multiple distal lobes.1
Controlled device positioning with minimal steps
- Preloaded to streamline preparation.
- Single piece cable designed for ease of device delivery and better control during deployment.
- Longer waist allows for more flexible placement within the LAA.
- Can be fully repositioned and recaptured for optimal placement.
LEADING INNOVATION IN STRUCTURAL HEART DISEASE
The AMPLATZER™ Amulet™ left atrial appendage (LAA) occluder is part of our structural heart occlusion portfolio. Our vision is to transform the treatment of structural heart disease by offering minimally invasive technologies designed for conformability and complete closure. Read more about the portfolio and our approach to structural heart disease.