This device is commercially available for use in select international markets.
Accuracy and Control
The Portico™ Transcatheter Aortic Heart Valve offers outstanding control and accuracy for optimal patient outcomes with low rates of post-procedure pacemaker implantations, complications and paravalvular leak (PVL).1 The valve’s unique delivery system provides controlled deployment for greater accuracy and precise placement:
- Fully repositionable* and retrievable* in situ
- Gradual, controlled deployment and release across all valve sizes
- Valve functioning during deployment to maintain hemodynamic stability
- Flexible and trackable delivery system
- Compatible with the Portico Solo™ re-collapsible introducer, with the smallest TAVI insertion profile,**,2 enabling smooth navigation and precise trackability
Advanced valve design
- Designed for performance and optimal hemodynamics.
- Porcine pericardium sealing cuff and large cell geometry provide conformability and sealing to minimize PVL.
- Valve height allows for minimal protrusion into the left ventricular outflow tract (LVOT).
Simple to prep and smooth to deploy
The Portico™ delivery system offers ergonomic features that allow for efficiency and ease of use:
- Simplified placement and positioning.
- Low average procedure time—around 40 minutes1.
- 100-percent successful valve resheathing in clinical study1.
Learn more about system components.
Leading Innovation in Structural Heart Disease
The Portico™ transcatheter aortic heart valve is part of our transcatheter valve replacement portfolio. As a pioneer in heart valve technology, our vision is to transform the treatment of structural heart disease by offering advanced technologies designed to improve control and accuracy and deliver exceptional hemodynamics. Read more about our portfolio and our approach to structural heart disease.